Riding Show Jacket VENICE - DOUBLE FRONT PANEL TECHNOLOGY black
- Made of special double front technology with high performance detailing that ensures a free range of motion. The double-front technology is keeping riders looking sharp and offering a superior tailored fit. Features crystal back strips for an elegant look. Attractive, unique and feminine fitted cut, the curves and lines are carefully considered for optimal freedom of movement during riding. It is designed with light grey piping along the collar, belt and lower section. Wear this equestrian show jacket and be the most stylish rider on the track.
- Complete your look with these show shirts
- Complete your look with our breeches
- Perfect matching stock tie here
Fabric & Care
- Machine wash jacket in cold water. Do not tumble. Hang to dry or lay flat to dry. Wrinkles are caused by washing or movement of the jacket inside of luggage. You can remove wrinkles from your coat with a clothes steamer. If you do not have a clothes steamer you can hang your coat in the shower and let the shower steam relax the wrinkles out of the coat, or you can take a hot wet wash cloth and sponge the coat. (You can take care of your jacket in an other way too andsending it to the special laundry and dry cleaning service.) Do not use a pre-wash product on or around the rhinestones because some of these products can soften the glue. Do not iron directly on the rhinestones, those are permanently affixed using a heat press to ensure proper adhesion. Exposing your shirt to high heat (high dryer cycles or household irons) can melt the glue and could cause stones to move or even fall off.